Indianapolis Student Visa Attorney
Understanding Student Visa Applications & Proceedings in Indianapolis
The United States has many fine institutions of higher learning that are world renowned. An education in the U.S. can help an individual and their family set a bright course for the future. It is not surprising therefore, that a large number of foreign nationals desire to come to the U.S. for their higher education. If you want to study at a college or university in the U.S., an experienced Indianapolis immigration lawyer at Courtney L. Campbell, Attorney at Law may be able to assist you in reaching this goal. Located in Indianapolis, Indiana we help clients throughout Carmel, Fishers and Mc Cordsville and nationwide.
Will you qualify for a student visa? This is a question best answered by an experienced Indianapolis, Indiana immigration lawyer at Courtney L. Campbell, Attorney at Law. You may be able to obtain a student visa if:
- You wish to enroll in an educational program which is not vocational in nature
- The educational institution you wish to attend is approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service
- You will enroll as a full-time student
- You are already fluent in English, or are enrolled in an English language course
- You can show that you have sufficient funds available to support your throughout the intended length of your stay
- You can prove you have no intention of giving up your permanent residency in your home country
Applying for a position in an American university is an exciting endeavor, and can be a life changing event for you. Failing to understand the various steps and application requirements can cause your application to be in jeopardy and may result in the application being rejected. Retaining an Indianapolis immigration attorney from Courtney L. Campbell, Attorney at Law who thoroughly understands the process can provide you with a valuable ally and give you access to key support as you work your way through the various steps. If you’re an existing client, please call us at (317) 713-2928 and if you’re a new client, call us at (888) 371-6374 and we’ll be happy to discuss your options with you.
Contact an Indianapolis attorney today to discuss you situation and obtain assistance with obtaining a student visa.