Citizenship Lawyer in Indianapolis
If you are a foreign citizen and are planning to apply for U.S. citizenship you should get the help of a qualified and experienced immigration attorney at our Indianapolis law firm. There are a number of specific legal requirements established by the U.S. Congress that must be fulfilled before citizenship can be granted. For help in understanding the steps you must take and for assistance to successfully become a naturalized citizen you should speak to an Indianapolis immigration lawyer at Courtney L. Campbell, Attorney at Law. We help clients in Indianapolis and throughout Carmel, Fishers and Mc Cordsville in Indiana.
Regarding Indianapolis Citizenship and Naturalization Cases
An established citizenship lawyer with our Indianapolis firm has successfully helped numerous clients through the maze of requirements to become full-fledged citizens. With our experience in representing clients in Indianapolis and Carmel, Fishers and Mc Cordsville, we can seek positive results even in complex cases. The rewards of completing the naturalization process include:
- Freedom from concern that changing laws may prevent you from keeping your green card
- Freedom to leave the country for long periods without having to apply for a re-entry permit beforehand
- Obtain jobs that require citizenship
- Freedom from fear of deportation or the stress of being under the control of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Ability to sponsor a family member for immigration
- Ability to vote in city, state and national elections
- the right to receive social security and other benefits
A trusted immigration lawyer at Courtney L. Campbell, Attorney at Law in Indianapolis, Indiana can assist with other qualifications that can determine citizenship eligibility. An applicant should have legal representation during the application process and interviews conducted by the USCIS. Upon a successful application and interview, the applicant must take and pass tests in English and civics. If passed, the applicant makes an oath of loyalty and achieves U.S. citizenship. Whether you are looking for an attorney in Indianapolis or Carmel, Fishers and Mc Cordsville, we can help.
Contact a Indianapolis citizenship attorney with our firm who resolves complex immigration issues for clients on a daily basis.